Free Personal Filofax printable - Wish List

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello Friends! I'm back today with another free printable to share! Everyone in some point of there life's has had a "Wish List" whether it be for Christmas, Birthdays, New Home Wish List, maybe even a spiritual wish list.

You can view the printable here or at the link above.


Here is a printable for all of your Wish List items. Please note you don't have to use this in only a Filo Fax. You can cut to fix any most similar size planners like Day-timer or Franklin Covey. I don't have measurements off the top of my head but this can fit a few of the styles. Even if you don't have a planner please feel free to print out and use for whatever personal use you need! 

Stay tune I'm still in the works of making several other free printables. If you have any request please let me know in the comments below. I always need ideas. My printables are very simple with a little bit of cuteness to them. I love some of the printables that are available but I feel if they are too cute than I don't want to write on them. I find if I make them simple with a little cute flair that I will be more up to writing on the printable and using it daily. 

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs